A.) USA Employment based immigration visas (Green Cards)
Employment based immigration visas, or Green Cards, allow migrants to gain lawful permanent residence in the US in order to engage in skilled work. There are two ways to obtain a US Green Card: one way is through a family member, the other way is to obtain an employment based Green Card (you can also try for the annual Green Card diversity lottery). This section concentrates on the 5 types of employment based Green Cards.Green card for sale
There are 5 EB categories:
- EB-1 for multinational executives or managers, or for people with exceptional experience and ability in science, art, education, business, or sport.
- EB-2 for those in certain professions – such as medicine, science, and teaching – who hold a Master’s degree or higher.
- EB-3 for skilled workers with at least 2 years of experience in their field, Master’s degree and PhD holders who are not covered by the EB-2 visa, and for low skilled workers to take a permanent US job.
- EB-4 for certain migrants who do not fit into other visa categories: some religious workers, US Foreign service employees, and others
- EB-5 for investors who invest a minimum of either $500,000 or $1,000,000 in a US business with at least 10 employees
Further information, help, and advice
www.buy-original-fake-documents.com team of specialists has over 32 years of experience in immigration services, and has helped thousands of people to study and work in the US. All applications for US visas are dealt with in-house by a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
For more information and advice on US immigration law and US visa applications please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
B.) US Family Visas
Helping a family member, whether it is your spouse, fiancé(e), child, parent or brother or sister, become a permanent resident of the US, follows roughly the same procedure as outlined below. It may seem straightforward, but there are many nuances in each type of family-based visa. Please read our site carefully, and if you have any questions, please contact us for more information on family based immigration to the US.
- First, the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) must approve an immigrant visa petition (I-130) for you. The US citizen relative fills this out on behalf of the foreign-born relative. It must be accompanied by proof of the relationship and the other required documentation in order to begin the family based immigration process.
- Second, the Department of State must determine if an immigrant visa number is available for the foreign national, according to the category of visa applied for, even if that person already lives in the United States.
- The third step in family based immigration, if the foreign relative is already in the United States, he or she should apply to change his or her status to that of a lawful permanent resident after a visa number becomes available. This is one way to secure an immigrant visa number. You can adjust your status, commonly known as AOS, by submitting a form I-485 along with other required documentation, such as the results of medical examinations, police certificates, etc. I-485s are considered by the USCIS directly. In this case, principal applicants, both petitioner and beneficiary should submit their applications together (I-130 + I-485 + required documentation) through the local office rather than regional one.Green card for sale
- If you are outside the United States when an immigrant visa number becomes available, the foreign relative must go to the U.S. consulate to complete the processing. This is the other way in which you can apply to secure an immigrant visa number for US family based immigration. If a beneficiary is based outside the United States, then his / her documents are considered by the National Visa Center (NVC) before his / her case is being sent to the US Consulate for further processing. NVC reviews the documentation and completes the required administrative processing, such as checking backgrounds and so on.Green card for sale